Permanent Makeup Pre-Care
- Do not work out 24 hours before procedure.
- NO alcohol or caffeine 48 hours before procedure.
- Avoid sun and tanning 30 days prior to procedure. Pigment will heal very dark on tan skin.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 24 hours before procedure.
- Avoid Fish Oil, Prenatal Vitamins, and “Hair, Skin, Nail” supplements 24 hours prior to procedure.
- Discontinue Retin-A 4 weeks prior.
- Refrain from use of any Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) products close to the eyebrow area 4 weeks prior to and 4 weeks after your procedure.
- Waxing treatments should be performed no less than 3 days prior to your enhancement.
- No brow waxing or tinting two weeks before.
- Refrain from mood-altering drugs for at least 24 hours prior to any procedure.
- No Accutane 1 year prior to any permanent make procedure.
- For lip procedure have to pre-treat cold sore by taking anti-viral medication.
- Do not tweeze, wax or thread for 7 days prior. You may RESUME AFTER 2 WEEKS.
- Please Note: You will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle.
- No doctor prescribed medication should ever be discontinued without first consulting your physician.
Permanent Makeup Post-Care
- Keep the area completely dry for 5-7 days.
- Apply the aftercare ointment given 1-3 times a day (for the amount of days recommended by your artist) with freshly washed hands.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate. Picking can cause infection, scarring and pigment loss!
- COMPLETELY avoid direct sun exposure and tanning beds for a minimum of 4 weeks after your procedure. Direct sunlight can cause the pigment to change color while it is healing and can also cause hyper pigmentation and scarring.
- Avoid pool, sauna, steam rooms, hot showers and/or hot baths for 3 weeks.
- Avoid sweating for a full 10 days. Any physical effort, gym, hot weather, any other activity that may cause sweating through or on the brows will expel pigment from the dermis producing poor results.
- Avoid sleeping on your face/brows for the first 10 days.
- Keep your bangs and hair pulled back from your face for the first 10 days.
- NO makeup or skincare products to be used on the treated area for two weeks.
- NO facials, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- After 10 days, once the area has healed completely, consider using sunblock when going out in the sun to stop the color from fading.
- Eyebrow tinting should not be undertaken for 4 weeks after your procedure.
- Avoid Retin-A, Chemical Peels and Microdermabrasion’s around the brow area once healed.
Permanent Makeup is not recommended:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Severely Oily Skin – Not Recommended (Due to excessive production of oil , pigment may not retain properly)
- Large pores on your forehead & in the brow
- Super thin/vascular sun damaged skin
- Deep wrinkles in the brow area
- Any Blood diseases including Anaemia
- Hypertension or hypotension.
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- A Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Had an Organ transplant
- Tendency towards keloid scarring
- Skin irritations, Psoriasis, Eczema or Dermatitis in or around the eyebrows ?(Chronic shedding, bumps, redness, irritation or flaking of the skin in the eyebrow area, rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- MRSA-Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Had Botox in the past 3 weeks
- Used Accutane in the six months
- If you are knowingly under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any mood-altering drugs/medications
- Have any Thyroid (Hyper/Hypo) related condition that requires any medication (i.e.: Synthroid). Medications WILL cause the pigment not to retain properly.
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Diabetes type 1 & 2(prone to slow healing & Infection)
- If you come in with a Tan (no sun 30 days before & 30 days after) Pigments implanted in TAN skin WILL Heal Darker, Appear Ashy and May Not Retain).
- Have piercing in the brow area or scar from piercing in the brow area.
- Have upcoming vacations or special occasions planned.
- Allergic to anesthetises (Lidocaine, Tetracaine, Benzocaine etc...)
- Had Chemical peel in the past 60 days
- Platelet Disorders-Aggregation Disorders an aggregation disorder is when platelets do not bind with fibrinogen and other proteins in order to stick to other platelets. As a result, the platelets cannot form a plug to stop the bleeding from a damaged blood vessel.
- Autoimmune Disorder of any kind (MS, RA, Lupus or the like)?(Due to the medicines to treat these diseases, pigment will not retain)
If you are any of these medications, you will bleed and the pigment WILL NOT retain pigment.
Permanent Makeup Pricing
New customer pricing includes: A free consultation, a patch test, if required. Aftercare support throughout the healing process, plus your 4-6 week touch up appointment. Cosmetic tattoos are a 2-step process and 2 appointments are needed before your treatment is complete. A small percentage of customers may require a 3rd top-up, this can be due to a number of factors.
Top up pricing includes: 1 session and are for existing clients only. The original shape & some colour should ?still ?be visible, if too faded, an additional top up may be needed.
- New client (2 sessions): £250
- TOPUP Less than 3 months since your last appointment : £70
- TOPUP Less than 6 months since your last appointment : £70
- TOPUP Less than 12 months since your last appointment : £80
- More than 12 months since your last appointment : £180
LIP BLUSH TATTOO
- New client (2 sessions): £270
- TOPUP: Less than 3 months since your last appointment : £70
- TOPUP: Less than 6 months since your last appointment : £70
- TOPUP: Less than 12 months since your last appointment : £80
- More than 12 months since your last appointment : £200
EYE LINER TATTOOE
- New client (2 sessions): £250
- Less than 3 months since your last appointment : £70
- Less than 6 months since your last appointment : £70
- Less than 12 months since your last appointment : £80
- More than 12 months since your last appointment : £180
Booking Policies & Procedures
Booking Fee of £30 will be required to reserve your appointment at the time of the booking. The Booking Fee will go towards the total price of your treatment. The Booking Fee is non-refundable if the appointment is cancelled or rescheduled in less than 48 hours, prior to the appointment time. In such situations the original Booking Fee will NOT go towards the newly rescheduled treatment. The Booking Fee is non-refundable for no-shows. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, it will be at the practitioner’s discretion to decide if you can go ahead with your treatment that day. If you are more than 30 minutes late to your appointment, you lose your Booking Fee and will need to reschedule your appointment for another date, as well as paying a new Booking Fee towards the new appointment reservation. Please note, every time you are late to your appointment it affects the rest of the appointment times after yours, please be respectful and stay professional.
Your appointment isn't confirmed until your booking fee has been paid. The booking fee will be deducted from the total price of your treatment, and the remaining balance must be paid at your 1st session. Before booking, please ensure you're a suitable candidate for the treatments you want, you've read all the info about the treatments you want and are serious about having the treatments done.
Cancellation & No shows
No show to your 1st appointment with no call or text -receive no refund but may rebook.
No show to your included top up with no call or text - no refund and no rebooking.
Re-scheduling with 48 hours’ notice - booking fee transferred to new date (done once at time of re-booking).
Re- scheduling with less than 48 hours’ notice - new booking fee required.
4-6 WEEK INCLUDED TOP UPS
Rearrange with 48 hours’ notice - no charge.
Rearrange with less than 48 hours’ notice - £30 fee required.
Safety at Work:
Natural Enhanced Beauty Clinic, only accepts pre-booked appointment! No walk-ins are allowed or accepted.
Our services are meant to enhance the natural beauty of your features. Due to the nature of our detailed, artistic services, we request that you do not bring any guests with you during your appointment. Boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands or wives, friends, family members, pets and children are not allowed in the clinic during your session and will be asked to leave.
Under 18 years old, for insurance purposes are not permitted to have any form of tattoo treatments carried out at the clinic. The clinic is a sterile professional environment for beauty treatments and cosmetic tattooing. To ensure the safety of staff and clients, children are (not) permitted to wait in the clinic during your visit to the clinic. One client in the treatment room at any given time.
Existing Permanent Makeup Tattoos:
If you have existing permanent makeup tattoos, including brows, lips, and eyeliner, they must be old and faded before coming into our studio for new work. Our clinic absolutely cannot complete new work when the previous work is too dark, dense, discoloured, or large. Tattoo removal will be highly recommended before any new work can be completed.
Previous/existing tattoos must be photographed and emailed to the clinic, before scheduling a consultation appointment. The clinic will confirm if your tattoos are faded enough to be worked on, or if laser removal is required.
Sessions to fix, enhance, or otherwise work on old permanent makeup tattoos could take longer than the original service and will be charged accordingly.
Important for permanent makeup clients
Healed results will vary with each individual client. No guarantees will be made, additional sessions may be required to obtain optimal results.
Additional charges will apply. Although we give our best efforts to provide you with quality service, many factors can result in a less than desired outcome as each client will heal differently.
Please refer to see if the services we offer may be beneficial to you and whether or not the before & after care directions, are a good fit for your lifestyle.
If you have any questions about our services, policies, or would like to book your session, please contact us today!